Saturday, April 29, 6:30 p.m.
Join us for desserts, drinks, and fellowship starting at 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 29. Bid on services and items donated by Murray members and friends in silent and live auctions.
Tickets are $10 and can be purchased during Coffee Hour following Sunday Worship, or by mail, including a check for the total amount of tickets to the church 505 North Main Street, Attleboro, MA 02703, tickets will be held for you the night of the auction.
Here is a sampling of some of the donations that we’ve received so far, which fit a wide range of budgets.
- Sail away in Buzzards Bay
- Spend an afternoon with Barbi, the horse
- Savor Middle Eastern delicacies at a homemade Syrian dinner
- Ease into your day with a month of sweet and savory breakfasts
- Experience Murray’s fascinating history on a walking tour led by Murray’s resident historian
- Receive advice on how to research your family tree
- Start your own veggies and flowers with a basket of seeds, then save your own seed in the fall
Watch Murray Notes for new items each week.
Do you have any talents or treasures that you would like to donate? Pick up a donation form or contact Sheila Jacobs. For more information about the auction or how to volunteer, please contact Co-Chairs Heidi Ferreira and Monica Staaf.